Saturday 1 February 2014

Challenge #233 'Superheroes'

Hi & welcome to a new challenge here at My Time To Craft.

If you fancy joining us for a month as our GD add GDT after your name & I will get in touch xx

Thank you to all of the fab entries we had last week, it has taken me a while to get it down to my favourite Top 3. 
Here they are our Top 3 from our 'Use Two Images' challenge. chosen by me (Shell). In no particular order....

#10 Kitty


#27 Lindsey

Huge congrats ladies, don't forget to snag your badge from the side bar for your blog!

This weeks challenge is all about

SUPERHEROES!

as long as you deem them to be your superhero you can enter.

As its the first Saturday of the month we have a brand new GDT.
For the next month we will be joined by the fab Tracy please take a moment to pop over & welcome her to the team. I can't wait to see what you create to inspire us xx









on its way



Fantastic creations ladies thank you xx

You have until Friday 7th February 6pm Uk time to get your entries in using the linky below!

Have fun, Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx





2 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

Thank you for having me as GDt, love the cards by the DT :)

Lindsey said...

Thank you girls (again!)
Lovely varied inspiration x